Monday, March 26, 2012

How to set up an e-learning management company?

How to set up an e-learning management company?:
Question by Lalala: How to set up an e-learning management company?
I am 23 years old. I go before, in e-learning management systems. I have the skills and know-how of everything .. My problem now is how to recruit teachers and train them on the e-learning material. OR for starters, I should just scan last questions for the students? The former has a high chance of quick money, but it is very risky if the student does not feel like it. The latter is less profitable, but it is my personal loss, if nothing comes in cos scanned past issues can be downloaded by a student, and together with 10 others. Pls I need advice from professionals. Note that I sold to earn my money from scratch cards is equivalent to $ 80 per student for one semester.
Best answer:
[translate:en|de|en]
Answer by hiding
maybe theres a book on the subject
[/translate]
What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...