Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jane Hart in conversation with Jane Bozarth: Webinar

Jane Hart in conversation with Jane Bozarth: Webinar:

In my new monthly series of webinars at the Social Learning Centre I will be talking to industry practitioners and thought leaders from around the world about their work with social media and their current thinking about its use in the workplace.

I am very pleased to announce that my friend, Jane Bozarth has agreed to be my first webinar guest. I’m sure you all know Jane, as she has written lots of useful practical e-learning books including the recently published Social Media for Trainers, and speaks widely about the use of social media in the workplace.

I’ll be talking to Jane about her job as the Elearning Coordinator for the North Carolina, USA, Office of State Personnel, about her book, and also about some of the myths around the use of social media in the workplace.

The In Conversation with Jane Bozarth webinar is scheduled for

Wednesday 22 February
18.30-19.30 pm GMT, 13.30-14.30 pm ET, 10.30-11.30 am PT

As these webinars won’t be traditional presentational-type webinars, but a dialogue with my guests, I also want to include questions from the audience.too, so if you’d like to find out more about this webinar, how to register and how to leave your questions for Jane, you can do so HERE. I hope you can join us.

BTW I’m gathering together a line-up of future guests, and those that have agreed so far, are listed on the Webinars page.

As a final note, the picture of us together was taken at DevLearn 2010 in San Francisco, as we were just about to start a live #rnchat Twitter session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...